For those of you that have been following me for a while now on Instagram, you know that I’m 100% obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury makeup and skincare.
Just this morning I woke up and started playing in my makeup cabinet and 2 hours later BOOM I came up with this Green Goddess inspired look. The brand is definitely luxurious on many different levels and I follow the trends like a beauty religion. The list below features my TOP SELECTION!!!!
- Multi Miracle Glow My absolute number one favorite. This product is a skin miracle. It’s not only a luxurious makeup remover, but also a moisturizing mask treatment and dry skin savior. It smells like gardenias and it is heavenly to use. It’s been incorporated into my nightly routine by using it to remove makeup. I massage it into my skin and breathe in the intoxicating aroma. Leaving it on for as long as I can before removing it, I then follow with my other skin care products. You can purchase the smaller trial size to be sure that you love it as much as I do.
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand :One of the first products that I purchased, and I am still loving it. It’s so fun for an amped up highlight look. I make a “C” shape from the top of my brow to the tops of my cheek bones and blend with my beauty blender.
- Vintage Vamp Luxury Palette: My go to night time eye look. These palettes are brilliant because they include a step by step quad of colors including a prime, enhance, smoke and pop shade to create a foolproof look.
- Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask: I am going to make a bold confession by announcing that I hate sheet masks! They are a total mess and they never fit quite right on my face. I also never know if I even have the right side facing my skin! That is, until I found this one. This sheet mask is indeed revolutionary! It is dry meaning that there is no slimy mess to deal with and I love the way it attaches to your ears so that you can still move around while wearing it. I use it before a night out because it makes my skin absolutely glowing. These are available in a single as well as a multi pack which you can bet I will be purchasing next.
- Hollywood Flawless Filter: Perfect for wearing under your foundation. It gives you that lit from within glow. Easily on the must have list.
- Pillowtalk Luxury Palette: This palette just recently came back into stock after being sold out for months. I wear this in the daytime for a subtle eye look that is beautiful.
- Lipcheat Liner in Pillow Talk: I own several of these lip liners because I wear it so much. I keep one in my makeup bag and one in my purse. It is the most perfect pink liner that mimics the color of your own lips for a stay-all-day look.
- Kissing Lipstick in Bitch Perfect: This name is sassy!!! but girl, it is the perfect nude-pink shade ever.
- Magic Cream: Talk about GOALS….Charlotte’s Magic Cream. Seriously on another level, this moisturizer is packed full of good stuff to make your skin glow. Pricey, but worth it. WORTH IT I TELL YOU!
I am literally giving you all my secrets here and now….Take a sneak peak LADIES: https://www.charlottetilbury.com/ca